In AODocs, your documents are stored in one or more libraries. Each library has its own configuration and allows users to do specific actions on the documents. Learn more: AODocs overview
You can access your libraries from the AODocs homepage. This article explains how to:
|Access the AODocs homepage|
|Navigate through the AODocs homepage|
Access the AODocs homepage
To access the AODocs homepage:
1. Log in with a Google account in your browser.
2. Press the app launcher.
3. Scroll down or press More, then press AODocs.
4. You are redirected to the AODocs homepage.
Note: Alternatively, you can open the following URL: https://aodocs.altirnao.com. If your account doesn't have access to AODocs, you are redirected to the AODocs installation page. Learn more: Install AODocs
Navigate through the AODocs homepage
On the AODocs homepage you can:
- browse through your libraries
- search for libraries using keywords
- search for documents across your libraries
- filter your libraries by type or by label
- sort your list of libraries
- open a library
- create a library - learn more:
From the AODocs homepage Help menu, you can select:
- Knowledge Base & Support: to access the AODocs documentation
- Status page: to access the AODocs status page, which displays the current status of the AODocs services and the history of past service disruptions. On the status page you can also subscribe to service status alerts.
- About: to access information about the current version of AODocs
On the top right of the screen, you can click your email to switch account, switch domain or log out. Learn more: Switch your account.