As a library administrator, you need to activate and configure the Virtru integration in order to store encrypted attachments in the storage accounts.
The Virtru integration adds a security layer with scalable and customizable encryption of the files stored in AODocs libraries.
|Activate Virtru integration at the domain level|
|Activate and configure Virtru integration in your library|
Activate Virtru integration at the domain level
The Virtru integration on a specific domain must be activated by the AODocs Product team.
Contact your AODocs Sales Representative or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Activate and configure Virtru integration in your library
Virtru integration is available for Secured Folders and Document Management libraries.
1. Open your library administration.
2. Select the Document Classes section.
3. Press the name of the document class where you want to activate Virtru.
4. Select the Security tab.
5. In the drop-down menu select from:
- Enabled: which gives end-users the option to add attachments using Virtru.
- Mandatory: which forces end-users to add attachments using Virtru. This option is only available in Document Management libraries.
6. Save your configuration.