Important: You must have G Suite super admin rights to perform the actions described in this article.
Before installing AODocs on your domain, in your G Suite Admin console:
|Enable Admin SDK API access|
|Enable Drive SDK API access|
Enable Admin SDK API access
AODocs uses the G Suite Admin SDK Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) to access the lists of users and groups on your domain.
This allows AODocs to control if a user account exists on your domain, to retrieve the list of users who are members of a Google Group, and many other security-related operations.
1. Go to https://admin.google.com.
2. Log into your Google admin account.
3. Select Security.
4. Select API reference.
5. Select Enable API access.
6. Press Save.
Enable Drive SDK API access
AODocs uses the Drive SDK API to access and edit information about files stored in Google Drive.
This must be enabled for all AODocs users, including storage accounts and regular users.
1. In your G Suite Admin console, press Apps.
2. Press G Suite.
3. Press Drive and Docs.
4. Scroll down and press Features and Applications.
5. Scroll down and then select the Allow users to access Google Drive with the Drive SDK API checkbox.