You have successfully installed AODocs. This document lists the main steps required to fully benefit from AODocs features.
1. Deploy the AODocs Smartbar: get the AODocs features in Google Drive and Gmail
2. Deploy the AODocs Universal File Opener: open any file locally on your computer
3. Configure a forwarding rule: receive document sharing requests as a library administrator.
4. Manage AODocs Super Admin: delegate the administration of the AODocs domain.
5. Manage library creators: delegate the creation of libraries.
6. Manage permissions with Google Groups: optimize settings such as permissions, roles, workflow validation and notification emails.
7. Whitelist external users: give access to external users.
Note: Most of these actions require G Suite super administrator or AODocs super administrator privileges.