- What do I need to install AODocs?
You need to be a G Suite Customer (Basic, Business, Enterprise, Edu or Government).
- Do you have Terms of Service?
Yes, they are available here: https://www.aodocs.com/terms-of-service.
- Do you have SLAs?
Yes, our Service Level Agreements are available here: https://www.aodocs.com/sla. Our main SLA is for service availability which is of 99.5% of the time.
In 2017, the AODocs service was available for 99.94%.
- Do you have Technical support guidelines?
Yes, they are available here: https://www.aodocs.com/technical-support-guidelines/
- How much does AODocs cost?
Enterprise Folder License price per user per year
Document Management License price per user per year
Application Platform License price per user per year
Learn more: https://www.aodocs.com/pricing-features/
- How can I purchase AODocs licenses?
You can pay online with your credit card or contact our Sales team for other means of payment.
- Can I try AODocs before I buy?
You sure can — your first 14 days come fully loaded with our AODocs Document Management offer.
- How do I figure out how many licenses I need?
One license per AODocs user. If you want to access a document on AODocs, you need to have a license. A license is assigned to a user when a user accesses a document managed by AODocs. Licenses are shared between all libraries of your domain.
- Are external users counted in the AODocs licenses?
Yes, they are counted when they access a document in a technical point of view. In a commercial point of view, we don’t wait for them to access a document managed by AODocs.
- I need help configuring AODocs, who shall I contact?
Our team of deployment experts is available to guide you to get the best out of AODocs.
Contact our support team.
- Does AODocs provide a sandbox environment? How?
Yes, we are happy to accommodate a free AODocs sandbox environment for our customer.
Our customer should install AODocs on their G Suite sandbox instance and contact their AODocs account manager to have it register and made free of charge.
- I have an issue with AODocs, who shall I contact?
Our support team is here for that, and you are at the right place. Contact them by clicking the Submit a ticket button on the top of this page.
- What's your cancellation policy?
Our goal is to make you happy. You can cancel at any time and won't be billed for subsequent months. No hard feelings.
- Where can we find case studies?
The following case studies are available from our website, under the customers section:
- Grupo WRR;
- Do you meet any compliance standards?
AODocs passed SSAE 16 SOC 2 certification.
- SSAE 16 is an auditing standard that not only verifies controls and processes but also requires a written report regarding the design and operating effectiveness of the controls being reviewed. The resulting SOC 2 report is one of the gold standards of security for cloud technologies;
- AODocs helps many organizations comply with regulations and standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSMS, OHSAS and others. Now with our SOC 2 certification, customers have one more reason to trust AODocs with business critical documents.
- Where will my data/content be stored?
Files are stored in Google Drive and remains in your Google Drive domain.
Properties and configuration are stored in AODocs, hosted on Google Cloud Platform.
- Does AODocs include a backup and restore solution?
No, AODocs does not work as a backup and restore solution like other solutions in the market like Spanning backup or Backupify.