|Send your Google form|
|Collect the response in AODocs|
Send your Google form
1. Press Send on your Google form.
2. In the Send form pop-up, enter one or more email addresses, separated by commas in the To field.
3. If required, you can edit the default subject and message of your email.
4. The email recipient opens the email and follows the link to the form. They then fill in the form and submit.
Collect the responses in AODocs
Once the form has been filled out and submitted, you can collect the responses in AODocs.
Open your library and access the newly created document.
In your AODocs document:
- if you didn't include a field named "Title" on your Google form, the default title of the AODocs document is the title of your Google form followed by the date and time of submission
- the properties you mapped between your AODocs library and the Google form are filled with the responses of the person who filled in the form
- if a file was uploaded to the form, it becomes an attachment of the document