Libraries are document containers. A library is associated with a single storage account that owns all the documents in your library. Each library has its own specific configuration.
A Team Folder library is integrated in Google Drive. You can create Team Folders in Google Drive and the AODocs interface.
Important: Only library creators can create a new library. This role is defined and managed at the domain level by AODocs super administrators. Learn more: Manage library creators.
|Create Team Folders in Google Drive|
|Create Team Folders in AODocs|
Create Team Folders in Google Drive
1. In Google Drive, open the library picker.
2. At the bottom of the drop-down menu, select New Team Folder.
3. In the New AODocs library pop-up, enter the name of your new Team Folder.
Note: The library name can contain any kind of character (including special characters) but the library name must be unique (two libraries can't have the same name).
4. Select the storage account for your Team Folder.
Note: If you have only one storage account configured on your domain, it is selected by default. If several storage accounts have been configured, select the storage account you want to assign to this library from the list of available storage accounts. Learn more: The AODocs storage account
5. Press Create.
A success message appears when the library is created.
6. To access your Team Folder:
- press the link in the success message
- use the library picker
- go to your My Drive
You're now ready to start using your Team Folder. Learn more: Next steps with your first Team Folder.
Create Team Folders in AODocs
2. Press the Create library button.
The Create library panel opens. The three types of AODocs library are listed.
Tip: You can press Learn more to access tutorials about each library.
3. Press Create in the Team Folder box.
4. In the library creation pop-up, enter the name of your new library.
Note: The library name:
– can contain any characters, including special characters
– must be unique, two libraries in your domain can't have the same name
5. Select a storage account for your new library.
Note: If you have only one storage account configured on your domain, it's selected by default. If several storage accounts have been configured, select the storage account you want to assign to this library from the list of available storage accounts.
6. Press Create library.
Your library is now created. You are redirected to the root folder of your library in the Google Drive interface.
Tip: You can switch between the AODocs interface and Google Drive.