The Import status page provides details about imported documents. It helps super administrators follow all import operations conducted on the domain (for example, when users import a folder or a file into AODocs from their My Drive or their computer). In the event of an import failure, the page provides a detailed error message.
Note: Drag and drop operations in a Team Folder aren't listed on the Import status page.
1. As super administrator, open the AODocs homepage.
2. Select Administration > Import status.
3. The Import status page opens.
4. You can see the following information on imports:
- Library name: Name of the libraries into which documents have been imported.
- Started at: Start date and time of the import.
- Importer: Name of the importer. AODocs uses the storage account as an importer when it doesn't know who started the import. This can happen when a user imported their file in Google Drive by drag and drop.
- Status: Status of the import.
- To Import/Success/Errors: Errors reported on the import.
- Error details: link to the details of the import errors. An example of an error report is shown below.
- Refresh button: to refresh the list.
Note: The page refreshes automatically every 30 seconds.
The following table lists each import issue with explanations:
|Import issue displayed||Issue details|
|Already imported||Example: A user starts importing a document located in a folder. Before the import is finished, the user imports the folder containing the file being imported. In this case, the second import has the error Already imported.|
|External owner||An AODocs user tries to import a document owned by an external user.
|Suspended user||The owner of the document is suspended from the domain, so AODocs can’t import their files. To be able to import these files, the user must be restored.
Learn more: Restore a suspended user
|Unauthorized organization owner||The owner of the document is a member of the domain but AODocs is not activated for their account.|
|Drive error||The error is due to a Google Drive issue.|
|Not found||The file was moved or deleted after AODocs detected the file but before the import began. Locate the file and try to import it again.|
For information on other operations, you can access the complete list of jobs in a library.
Learn more: Manage jobs