The AODocs Smartbar allows library administrators to prevent users from modifying files and subfolders permissions.
Learn more here: Install the AODocs Smartbar
1. In the Google Drive interface, open an AODocs library where you are defined as an library administrator.
2. Press the gear button and select Security center.
3. In the Security center window, select the User Permissions tab.
4. Uncheck the checkbox Allow permissions to be changed at a subfolder and file levels.
A warning window appears to explain the consequences of a uniform permission model.
5. Confirm the message on the warning window.
6. Press Done to save.
Note: You may experience some delay to see the changes applied because AODocs needs to update the Google Drive permissions on every file in the Team Folder or Secured Folder. For example, for a library with thousands of documents, it can take several hours before the change is fully effective.