Administrators can add custom features to their libraries using custom scripts.
To create a new custom script:
1. Open the library administration interface and select Custom scripts.
2. Press <Add new value> and name your script.
3. Select the custom script type:
- Viewer Action: custom script that can be executed by clicking a link in the Custom actions menu on documents.
Learn more: Configure custom actions for document classes
- Workflow Transition Action: custom script that can be executed when entering or leaving a workflow state.
Learn more: Configure custom actions for workflows
- Update Action: custom script that are executed when a document is created or updated.
Note: Edits on attachments don't trigger the update action.
- Relation Render Action: custom script used to hide or display related documents.
- Relation Filter: custom script used to filter the list of documents that can be added as related documents.
4. Press the name of your custom script to configure it. You can edit the name of your script only.
Note: You can't change the type of an existing script.