As a contributor on a document, you can notify by email any user or group present in the permissions of the document.
1. From an AODocs document, open the More Actions menu and select Notify users.
Alternatively, from a view select a document. Then open the More Actions menu and select Notify users.
3. In the Notify users pop-up, enter the subject and content of the email notification you want to send.
4. Add the recipients you want to notify.
- Start typing your contact's name in the To field. The field auto-completes with the names of users who have access to the document.
- Press See document permissions to view all users who have access to the document. In the pop-up you can select users individually or choose Select all.
- You can choose to receive the notification as well.
3. Press Send.
4. The users and groups receive an email notification sent from email@example.com, containing a link to the document.
- For Secured Folder libraries and Document Management libraries, the link contained in the email notification opens the document in AODocs interface.
- For Team Folder libraries, the link contained in the email notification opens the document in Google Drive.
- The email notification is sent in the language set in the library’s locale. Learn more: Configure your library's general settings