As a contributor on a document, you can notify by email any user or group present in the permissions of the document.
1. Open an AODocs document.
2. Open the More Actions menu and select Notify users.
3. In the Notify users pop-up, enter the subject and content of the email notification you want to send.
4. Select the recipients you want to notify.
- By default, all the email addresses declared in the permissions of the document are selected.
- You can choose to receive the notification as well.
3. Press Send.
4. The users and groups receive an email notification sent from firstname.lastname@example.org, containing a link to the document.
- For Secured Folder libraries and Document Management libraries, the link contained in the email notification opens the document in AODocs interface.
- For Team Folder libraries, the link contained in the email notification opens the document in Google Drive.
- The email notification is sent in the language set in the library’s locale. Learn more: Configure General Settings