With the AODocs Smartbar installed, you can create a new Team Folder in Google Drive.
A Team Folder library is a type of AODocs library that is integrated into Google Drive. AODocs libraries are associated with a single storage account that owns all documents in the library.
Important: Only library creators can create a new library. This role is defined and managed at the domain level by AODocs super administrators. Learn more: Manage library creators.
To create a new Team Folder:
1. Open Google Drive and select the library picker.
2. At the bottom of the drop-down menu, select New Team Folder.
3. In the library creation pop-up, enter the name of the new Team Folder.
Note: The library name can contain any kind of character (including special characters) but the library name must be unique. Two libraries can't have the same name.
4. Press Create.
A success message appears when the library is created.
5. Select the storage account for your Team Folder.
Note: If you have only one storage account configured on your domain, it is selected by default. If several storage accounts have been configured, select one from the list of available storage accounts. Learn more: The AODocs storage account.
6. To access your Team Folder:
- follow the link in the success message
- select it in the library picker
- select it in your My Drive
7. Start using your Team Folder: