This article gives you a methodology on how to migrate your existing Google Drive folder structure used as a shared folder to an AODocs Team Folder library.
2. Apply the security settings to your libraries.
This step is extremely important and should be performed before any import launch.
3. Review, clean and structure of the folder organization in Google Drive you want to migrate prior to the import.
Note: If you need guidance to map your folder structure in Google Drive, the AODocs Service Team and the AODocs Service Partner would be happy to help you. You can contact your AODocs Sales Representative or send an email to email@example.com.
4. As an AODocs super administrator, import your cleaned folder structure from Drive to AODocs.
6. When the import is finished, you can import another set of folders.
7. At the end of your migration, if you want to apply the library permissions to all folders and documents, you can perform a check ownership at the library level. If you do not perform the check ownership, the permissions will remain the same as set before the import.
- We recommend to wait for an import to be finished, before to launch a new one. If you launch too many migrations at the same time, you can slow your migration process.
- We recommend to disable the Google Drive sync tool when you perform these migrations.
- Don't forget to ask your users to install the AODocs Smartbar. Or you can also install it for them.