All libraries have a homepage. When you create a new library, its homepage has standard text and information. Library administrators can customize library homepages.
Learn about library homepages.
To customize your library homepage:
1. Open the library administration interface from the Administration menu.
2 Select General settings in the left panel.
3. To change the name of the library, edit the Title field.
4. To add a logo for the library, under Logo Image, you can:
- enter a URL
- upload a file from your computer
- drag and drop a file into the Drop files here field
5. Scroll down to view the Welcome message section.
6. Add a welcome message. This can be a description of the library, including text, images and hyperlinks.
Tips: To start from well-designed examples, you can create libraries from templates.
7. Press Save at the top of the page after making your changes.
You can see your changes on the library homepage.