You can embed external content with iframes in your AODocs library homepage and document description. This allows you to create dynamic content in AODocs that automatically updates when the source is updated.
|Where can you embed external content in AODocs?|
|What kind of external content can you embed in AODocs?|
|Embed your external content|
|Embed content in your library homepage|
|Embed content in your document description|
Where can you embed external content in AODocs?
You can embed external content in:
- your AODocs library homepage
- your document page description
What kind of external content can you embed in AODocs?
You can embed the following types of external content:
- published Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drawings, and Forms
- Google Data Studio reports
- Google Calendars
- Awesome Table views
- YouTube videos
- Google Drive files that can be embedded as previews: Office files, PDF files, images, and videos
Embed your external content
First copy the embeddable HTML code from the source content of the page you want embed. To do this, refer to the following:
Embed content in your library homepage
Note: You must be a library administrator.
1. Open the library administration.
2. Under General Settings, scroll down to the Welcome message section.
3. Select Tools > Source code.
4. Paste the embeddable HTML at the place where you want it to appear in your welcome message.
Learn more: Customize your library homepage.
Embed content in your document description
Note: You must have edit rights on the document.
1. Open your document and press the Edit button.
2. In the Description section, select Tools > Source code.
3. Paste the embeddable HTML at the place where you want it to appear in your document description.
- Create documents in Document Management libraries
- Create documents in Team Folders and Secured Folders