As an administrator, you can configure who can create documents at the document class level. By default, all members of the contributor role can create new documents in your library. To change this setting, you can define a specific list of document creators in the document class security settings.
2. Select Document classes.
3. Press the name of the document class you want to configure.
4. In the Security tab, under Permissions to create documents in the class [class name], press Change.
5. Select an option from the drop-down list:
- Grant all library contributors permission to create documents (default option): all library contributors can create documents in this class.
- Define specific users, groups or roles: only the users, groups and roles listed in the table can create documents in this class.
Note: The users, groups and roles must be contributors.
6. To add users, groups or roles to the list, enter the user or group email or the role name. Then press Add.
Note: You can't add users defined as readers at the library level as document creators.
7. To remove a user, group or role from the list, press Delete.
8. Save your changes.