In order for your connector to interact with your AODocs domain(s). You will need to configure an AODocs security code for every domain.
To register an AODocs domain in the Workplace connector:
- Access the AODocs for Workplace connector interface:
- Access the AODocs Domains tab.
- Press Add domain
- Enter the domain name of the AODocs instance you want to register and the AODocs security code generated for the connector.
- Press Save
Once the new domain is registered:
- you can retrieve some meaningful information to preview the AODocs links from your users’ posts. The connector only displays AODocs information (properties, workflow state) to preview the links if the current user has the right to view this information.
- you will be able to configure a relation between a Workplace Group and an AODocs Library of the same domain