The AODocs Smartbar is a Google Chrome extension that brings AODocs features directly into your Google Drive, Gmail and Google editor.
- If your Google Chrome browser is not managed by your super administrator, you can follow the procedure below to uninstall any Google Chrome extension such as the AODocs Smartbar or the Universal File Opener.
Learn more in the Google Help Centre.
- If your browser is managed by your super administrator you can’t uninstall any Google Chrome extensions. Contact your super administrator for more information.
To uninstall a Google Chrome extension:
1. In your Google Chrome browser, open the More actions menu and select More Tools > Extensions or access on chrome://extensions
2. The list of your Google Chrome extensions is displayed. Press Remove for the Google Chrome extension you want to uninstall.
3. In the confirmation message, press Remove.
Tip: To deactivate an extension without uninstalling it, switch it off.
Note: If you change your mind, you can install the AODocs Smartbar or the Universal File Opener as long as your Google Chrome browser isn’t managed by your super administrator.