Bulk Updater is a web application that allows you to update in bulk the properties (also called metadata) of your AODocs documents. Only library administrators and super administrators can use Bulk Updater.
|View your updates|
|Run an update|
View your updates
Select the Update tab.
Under Your exports to update, you can see, for each export:
- the date you ran the export
- the library selected for your export
- the number of lines in your spreadsheet - press to open the spreadsheet
You can press the Config button to access details about the configuration of any export. You can open the spreadsheet from the configuration pop-up.
Under Your latest exports, you can see, for each update you have run:
- the date you ran the update
- the status of the update
- the number of lines (in your spreadsheet) that were processed - press to open the spreadsheet
- how many documents were updated and ignored
- how many errors occurred
Run an update
1. Select the Update tab.
2. If required, open the spreadsheet associated with the export to update and edit the properties of your AODocs documents.
3. Press the icon in the Update column.
4. A pop-up opens. If required, select Keep modification date. This prevents Bulk Updater from changing the last modification date of the document in AODocs. If you don't select this box, the last modification date of the document will be set to the current date.
Note: Attachment edition is not currently available.
5. In the pop-up, press Run!
A new line appears under Your latest updates. During the update, the status is UPDATING.
When the status changes do DONE, your AODocs properties have been updated!
6. If required, open the spreadsheet.