On the domain administration homepage, you can configure and manage domain-level settings.
The AODocs domain administration homepage is available only to AODocs super administrators.
The domain administration homepage has three parts:
|The domain administration menu and the home button|
|The domain administration options|
|The account section|
The domain administration menu and the home button
- The Menu button expands the domain administration menu. From the expanded view you can open the submenus for Domain roles and External access.
- The Home button allows you to access the domain administration homepage.
- The domain administration options are available from the menu and from the domain administration homepage.
The domain administration options
- Licensing: allows you to manage user licenses and your AODocs subscription plan.
Learn more: Manage user licenses, Manage your AODocs subscription
- Domain roles: allows you to add and delete super administrators and library creators.
Learn more: Manage AODocs super administrators, Manage library creators
- External access: allows you to add and manage domains, users and Google Groups in your whitelists.
Learn more: Manage external domains, Manage external users
- Library management: allows you to delete libraries.
Learn more: Manage your libraries
- Storage: allows you to manage the default and additional storage accounts on your domain.
Learn more: Manage storage accounts
- Audit log: allows you to track actions performed on your domain and export them.
Learn more: Manage the domain audit log
- Third party access: allows you to create and to delete security codes.
Learn more: Manage security codes
- Help & Support: allows you to customize the URLs for your documentation and support.
Learn more: Customize your documentation and support URLs.
The account section
This section is available from all sections of the domain administration.
- The domain administration name allows you to access the AODocs homepage by pressing the domain administration name.
- The help button allows you to access:
Note: The links to the AODocs Knowledge Base and Support from this menu are not customizable. Learn more: Customize your documentation and support URLs.
- The account button displays your name and your email address