In the domain administration homepage, you can configure and manage domain-level settings.
The AODocs domain administration homepage is available only to AODocs super administrators.
The interface has three parts:
|The navigation menu|
|The domain administration options|
|The account section|
Overview of the domain administration homepage
1. The navigation menu
You can access all sections of the domain administration from this menu.
- The Menu button expands the navigation menu and displays the submenus of the Domain roles and External access sections.
- The Home button allows you to access the domain administration homepage.
- The other buttons are used to navigate through the different sections of the domain administration.
They are also accessible from the domain administration homepage.
2. The domain administration options
- Licensing: This section allows you to manage user licenses and your AODocs subscription plan.
Learn more: Manage user licenses, Manage your AODocs subscription
- Domain roles: This section allows you to add and delete super administrators and library creators. Learn more: Manage super administrators, Manage library creators
- External access: This section allows you to add domains, users and Google Groups in your whitelists and manage them.
Learn more: Manage external domains, Manage external users
- Library management: This section allows you to delete libraries.
Learn more: Manage libraries
- Storage: This section allows you to manage the default storage account and all storage accounts of the domain.
Learn more: Manage storage accounts
- Audit log: This section allows you to track actions performed on your domain and export them.
Learn more: Manage domain audit log
- Third party access: This section allows you to create and to delete security codes.
Learn more: Manage security codes
- Help & Support: This section allows you to customize the Help and Support urls with your own documentation.
3. The account section
This section is available from all sections of the domain administration.
- The domain administration name: You can access the AODocs homepage by pressing the domain administration name.
- The help button: You can access the specific documentation of the section you are editing (see example below)
- The account button: You can display your name and your email address.